Friday, June 17, 2011

15-Day Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: A Picture of Your Night



Does anyone else find it amusing that there is a cup of Rocky Road ice cream (well...frozen yogurt actually) on top of a fitness study manual?

So yeah, this pretty much sums up my night. Breathtakingly exciting, I know! I went running, then decided I needed some junk at Target...and on the way home, TCBY was calling to me. I really love their yogurt but usually choose one of the "trendier" Fro-Yo places like Yumilicious. But TCBY is an old stand-by...it was there before all those hipster yogurt joints. Not to mention it's like 3 minutes from my house. I love Rocky Road; it's absolutely my favorite flavor ever. I really prefer it with the individual mini marshmallows rather than the marshmallow swirl, but beggars can't be choosers and all that! Delish! Such a good dinner!

While enjoying my sweet treat, I started reading through the fitness instructor manual I got a few months ago with intentions to get re-certified before summer. Oops, guess I procrastinated a little bit! New goal = get re-certified before fall. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a cycling class or two at a couple different gyms. I get so frustrated with about 90% of the spin classes I go to these days, mostly because the instructors just play sucky music...what is UP with that?! My classes always sounded like the dance club got unleashed in the gym, and really, if you are going to be torturing your body for an hour, wouldn't you WANT loud, bass-bumping music to get you going? Yep, I thought so!

No comments: