Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Things I Love: Clarisonic Mia Face Brush

Time for another "Things I Love" post!

I am not a big beauty products person. Sure, I like a nice trip to Sephora to restock on my makeup faves, but I really don't wear a lot of makeup or try a ton of new products. My friend, Beverly, on the other hand, is the exact opposite of that description...she knows EVERYTHING about every single beauty product out there. So when she told me about the best product she had purchased in months, I was intrigued. After listening to her glowing endorsement and reading a ton of positive reviews on Amazon and Sephora, I purchased this Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System for myself!



And wow, I am SO glad I made that purchase! It's like an electric toothbrush for your face. It removes makeup and gives your skin a gentle, exfoliating cleanse. I use it every night before bed. Just in the past few weeks, my skin has become softer, smoother, less oily/zitty, and less in need of makeup. I'd say that makes it a huge winner! It's a bit pricey, yes...but totally worth it in my opinion. It would make a great birthday gift...and don't forget that Mother's Day is coming up soon, too!

Check it out HERE at Sephora.

3 comments:

Clarisonic said...

We are so happy that you love your Clarisonic Mia so far. We couldn't be happier! If you ever have product questions or concerns please let us know. You can find us on Twitter @Clarisonic or facebook.com/Clarisonic. We'd love to hear from you. Happy Cleansing!

justBEVERLY said...

What can I say, I'm coo coo for makeup!! Glad you love it or jeff may never want us to speak again. He's probably glad you don't see my daily anymore.

Jennifer said...

I didn't know I needed this but I want one now! :-)